Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Revenge of the Viper (Haven, #2)
Revenge of the Viper is (Book #2) in the Bestselling series HAVEN, following A Stranger Magic (BOOK #1) which is available as a FREE download on Amazon!
Sam Dalcome's world has turned upside down after discovering magic is real. After barely escaping the caves with his friend Travis he begins to piece together the past day's events when he stumbles onto his mother's secret past. With the clues mounting, Sam must dig deeper to uncover the truth that could change his life forever.
But Sam doesn't realize that his mother's past has already caught up with them. Hidden within the shadows is Haven's most malevolent predator--the Viper. A hunter forged from the blackest of magic, it watches, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Can Sam uncover the truth in time or will his mother's past collide with the present placing them all in grave danger?
What readers are saying about this spellbinding new novel.
- This is a really good book! I was never bored for one second. I was impressed when I first picked up Haven and recommended it to my son!!! I read part of it to him because I thought he would be interested. He doesn't usually use my kindle so I plan to buy him the set. I'm just waiting for the third book to be released. -Jennifer
- The story picks up where Book 1 left off and that involves more details revealed about the Dalcome family as Sam and Sarah learn about their parents past and the world known as Haven, battles and skirmishes that take place as good and evil battle for control and the continuation of everlasting best friendship between Sam and Travis as their lives change forever. Sam and Sarah learn what they thought was just your average, normal teen existence is anything but, when they have to quickly hear, adapt and accept the facts about their Haven heritage, magic does actually exist and that their lives are all in danger. At the end of Revenge of the Viper, I did not even realize that I was so close to being done with the book. I finished the last page, wanting to know what happened next and when reality set in, I kept thinking, "Wait?!?! What?! No, no....what happens next? Maybe if I keep clicking there will be another page that will magically appear?? It is a book about magic." No such luck. Sadly, I now have to wait for Book 3! If you are a fan of fantasy worlds, magic and/or the supernatural stories, you would probably enjoy Revenge of the Viper since it involves all of those aspects. Revenge of the Viper is a book that would be good for ages starting at young teens and up. -J. Price
- If you thought that the first book was a 10 then this one is 15. Why would I say 15 because take all the greatness of Stranger Magic and then turn it on its' head. Making it another page turner, and boy do the secrets and past come out to play.- Siren.Zombie
HAVEN SERIES: Known as a place of refuge, Haven is a sanctuary for those with supernatural abilities. Decades of peace between the Witches, Vampires, Goblins, Elves, and Orcs is coming to an end. Now the once tranquil world is shrouded in deception and corruption. Dark secrets tear at the very fabric of their alliance, giving way to an evil that stirs in the shadows. Exhilarating and utterly gripping, the HAVEN series is an action-packed journey full of suspense, magic, mystery, and intrigue.
Date of release
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC
Revenge of the Viper (Haven, #2)
Find and Download Book
Choose server for download:
File size:1 mb
Estimated time:4 min
If not downloading or you getting an error:
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.
Sorry for inconvenience!