Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Practical Clojure
This book is the first definitive reference for the Clojure language, providing both an introduction to functional programming in general and a more specific introduction to Clojure’s features. This book demonstrates the use of the language through examples, including features such as software transactional memory (STM) and immutability, which may be new to programmers coming from other languages.
- Overview of functional programming and description of what sets Clojure apart from other languages
- Detailed explanation of Clojure’s special features
- Examples of real-world tasks that are well-suited to Clojure’s capabilities, starting with simple tasks and moving on to more complex applications
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.