Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Do You Speak Shoe Lover: Style and Stories from Inside Dsw
Celebrating Shoe Lovers everywhere!
No matter how bad your day is going, none of it seems to matter if you’re wearing the perfect shoes. Do You Speak Shoe Lover? will not only make Shoe Lovers feel better about loving shoes, but it also reveals the business principles of leading shoe retailer, DSW. It explains how DSW strives everyday to be America’s Favorite Place for Shoes—as well as America’s Favorite Place to Work. Each and every DSW Shoe Lover lives the values—for the benefit of their customers as well as for each other. It also shares stories from DSW’s customers and employees about how the right shoes made the difference at important moments in their lives, along with shoe fashion tips and career and business advice, based on DSW’s core values.
- Filled with photos—it’s perfect as a gift
- Explains DSW’s core values: 1) Passion, 2) Accountability, 3) Collaboration and 4) Humility, which run through its headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, into each of its 350+ retail locations, and to its more than 20 million Rewards members and 1.5 million fans on Facebook
- Coauthor Kelly Cook is Senior Vice President Marketing at DSW and the queen of shoe love
Explore the emotional relationship women have with shoes with insights from the retailer that knows shoe buyers best.
Do You Speak Shoe Lover: Style and Stories from Inside Dsw
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.